Win BIG and support the YMCA
of Northeastern Ontario!
Estimated Take Home Prize
Your YMCA needs your support in order to continue serving our communities. All funds will go back to supporting our community directly by providing positive experiences and opportunities for all. Your support matters.
Grand Prize Deadline on August 26 at 11:59 pm
Don't miss your chance to win!
Who You Help
The YMCA of Northeastern Ontario has been serving our local communities for over 178 years and we are committed to supporting our local families, children, adults, youth and seniors in our various programs and services today.
At the YMCA, our values and purpose drive everything that we do. As a charity, we’ve championed values of empathy, health, trustworthy, inclusiveness, respect and responsibility. Helping people develop a healthy spirit, mind and body and inspiring a sense of social responsibility is the cornerstone of our legacy of caring.
How It Works
Rules of Play
Lottery License #RAF1208362
The lottery will take place online only:
- July 5, 2021 to July 29, 2021
- August 3, 2021 to August 26, 2021
- August 30, 2021 to September 30, 2021
- October 4, 2021 to October 28, 2021
- November 1, 2021 to December 2, 2021
- December 6, 2021 to January 6, 2022
- January 10, 2022 to February 3, 2022
- February 7, 2022 to March 3, 2022
- March 7, 2022 to March 31, 2022
- April 4, 2022 to April 28, 2022
- May 2nd, 2022 to June 2, 2022
- June 6, 2022 to June 30, 2022
- All tickets will only be sold to people who are 18 years of age or older.
- Must be in the province of Ontario at the time of purchase.
- Tickets prices are as follows:
- 3 for $10
- 20 for $20
- 150 for $40
- Tickets will be available at online at 5050ymca.ca.
- Tickets will be sold using electronic raffle system supplied by Ascend Fundraising Solutions.
- After buying, patrons will receive a confirmation e-mailed with their 50/50 registered numbers from a Random Selection System. No specific numbers can be given as numbers are generated randomly.
- The winning ticket number will be selected by a Random Number Generation (RNG) system from all raffle numbers sold for the draw.
- The amount of the 50/50 will be updated in real time on the website mentioned above.
- The winning number will be announced via social media post, on our website ymcaneo.ca, and included in newsletter. Winner will be notified directly via email and phone call.
- The winner may claim their prize by contacting YMCA of Northeastern Ontario by email at:
firstname.lastname@example.org. The ticket may then be brought to YMCA Sudbury at 140 Durham St. at an agreed upon time for ticket verification. The winner will then be paid by cheque for the amount posted at the event for which they bought their ticket. Winners must have the original winning ticket and no copies. All payments will be made by cheque.
- The winning ticket holder has 6 months in which to claim their prize from the date of the draw their ticket was purchase for.
- The winner must provide his/her name, address, and phone number with picture identification for our report sheet.
- Once the certified winner is verified, and provides identification with photo ID, they will be given a cheque in the amount of the declared prize which is, at minimum, 50% of the total sales for that draw. If the winner cannot provide photo ID, then the winning proceeds will be held until such identification can be provided.
- In the event that no winner comes forward, the winning stub will be kept in a safety deposit box and held for 6 months. After that time period has elapsed the prize will be donated to a charity other than YMCA of Northeastern Ontario with the approval of the Alcohol and Gaming Commission of Ontario (AGCO).
- The following individuals are not eligible to participate in the 50/50 draws:
- Board members
- Members of the Senior Leadership Team
- Any staff involved with the facilitation of the 50/50
- The above set of rules will be posted online at 5050ymca.ca.